Wild Rice Creamy Fruit Dessert
- 14 oz. can (398 ml) sliced pineapples, drained
- 10 oz. can (294 ml) mandarin oranges, drained
- 14 oz. can (398 ml) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 3 cups (750 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (250 ml) whip topping
- 4 cups (1000 ml) Cooked Wild Rice
- maraschino cherries
Cut pineapple into small pieces. Combine fruit, walnuts, marshmallows and cooked wild rice in large bowl. Set in refrigerator to cool. Fold whip topping into fruit mix. Decorate with halved maraschino cherries. Refrigerate for one hour.
Simply Wild: Always have cooked wild rice on hand, (in the fridge or freezer) for instant additions to every meal. It's today's answer to quick and delicious eating for your family.